- What IT security strategy does an organization pursue?
- Which standards and norms does the company/agency follow when deriving measures to improve cybersecurity?
- How effective are controls already in place? Which controls are still missing?
- Which roles are defined in the area of IT security and which binding documents regulate their cooperation?
- Which technical solutions are used to detect and prevent digital attacks?
Make effective risk management with IT security frameworks
Vulnerabilities in IT easily become a gateway for hackers. And the digitalization of business processes and stronger technical networking with customers and suppliers ultimately increase the organization's attack surface. To keep pace with these developments and derive suitable protective measures, methodical standards are needed, e.g. ISO/IEC 2700X.
We are your partner for deriving, implementing and testing an IT security framework.
We support the selection and implementation of an IT security framework
As external IT auditors, we have helped numerous organizations audit their IT infrastructure, assess identified organizational and technical vulnerabilities, and derive and implement holistic cybersecurity frameworks.
Cybersecurity Framework Design
Cybersecurity Framework Implementation
End Of Life Monitoring
We are ISO certified:
TIMETOACT Software & Consulting GmbH has successfully implemented an ISMS and received ISO 27001 certification. With our ISMS, TIMETOACT creates a high level of IT security according to international standards and thus officially stands for information security.
Benefit from a professional IT Security:
What is IT security?
IT security includes organizational and technical protective measures to protect IT (computers, mobile devices, server systems, software, data, networks, data centers) against cyber attacks. Identifying the appropriate measures in each case and implementing them effectively is a Herculean task. Cybersecurity frameworks offer orientation in all this complexity. These are a set of published rules and better practices designed to strengthen the resilience of enterprises and government agencies against cyberattacks.
What is an Information Security Management System (ISMS)?
An Information Security Management System (ISMS) is an overview of the company's methods, guidelines and rules. This overview helps the security experts to reduce the risks for the company. An information security management system is already mandatory for critical infrastructures, but companies from other sectors are now also adapting to the increased risk of cyberattacks.
The ISMS clearly defines responsibilities and tasks as well as how to deal with risks. It thus provides companies with a guideline for cybersecurity.
We can help you implement an effective and efficient ISMS through our experience.
With these steps we support you in the implementation of IT security:
- Recording of the existing IT security strategy
- Review of the suitability of the implemented IT security framework for achieving the strategic objectives
Derivation of an adapted IT security framework (better practices) including:
- Guiding principles (risk management, prevention before intervention, data protection, etc.)
- Governance (roles, responsibilities), Processes (Identify, Protect, Discover, Respond, Recover)
- Developing a roadmap for the implementation of the IT Security Framework
- Ensure the implementation (in quality) of the IT Security Framework on time, on budget and aligned with the defined objectives
Regularly test the effectiveness of IT security controls:
- Collect evidence (policies, process documentation, reports, system logs) on the effectiveness of controls.
- Assess the maturity or completeness of security controls in the selected cybersecurity framework
- Document identified deviations
- Provide recommendations for improving controls